You are here: Career
Career at Woelm
Welcome to the career pages of Woelm GmbH.
Who we are
We are a medium-sized, innovative family business with a long tradition. The company has its headquarters in Heiligenhaus. Woelm employs a total of around 290 people.
For more than 90 years we have been inspiring our customers with individual solutions. Under the brands HELM and KWS we develop, produce and distribute technically sophisticated solutions in the areas of architectural hardware and conveyor technology.
The HELM brand became known above all for its sliding technology for heavy-duty doors up to 2,000 kg, but also offers innovative solutions for numerous applications in the interior sliding door sector.
The KWS brand is characterized by reliable building fittings that score not only in functionality but also in design. KWS products are used both in the private sector and in public institutions such as hospitals and schools.
With HELM Conveyor technology, the company offers its customers intelligent and individual solutions for a wide range of logistics tasks – from individual parts to turnkey systems.
The demands on the quality of our products are high. All products are "Made in Germany" and regularly undergo standard tests. We are a reliable partner for processors, architects and planners and offer customer-oriented service and intelligent system solutions.
What you can expect
We attach great importance to creating an innovative and pleasant working environment for our employees. And we know that a good job requires more than a workplace and a salary. Nice colleagues, flexible working hours and an open ear are a matter of course for us.
The fact that our employees feel comfortable here is shown by the long average length of service of 17 years and we often celebrate 45 years of company anniversaries.
Our benefits at a glance:
- Flexible working hours and part-time models
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Pleasant, cooperative working atmosphere
- Free drinks (mineral water, coffee, tea)
- Professional support for trainees and KIA students
- Free parking on the company premises
- Employee events and action days (e. g. health and safety week)
- High demands on occupational safety
- Ergonomic, clean workplaces
- Constantly modernized washrooms
- Monthly consultation hours of the company doctor
- Anniversary celebrations and benefits
- Employer subsidy for company pension
- Paid leave on special private occasions
- Employee-friendly financing models for e-bikes
- Support for employees through cooperation with the project "Vereinbarkeit von Pflege und Beruf"
For better readability, gender-specific differentiations are omitted in all texts. Corresponding terms in the sense of equal treatment apply in principle to all genders.